The Monroe City Swimming Pool is located at the Lions Club at the corner of Second Street and East Border Street.
The Swimming Pool will open at 12:00 noon, May 28, 2018!!
Jackie Pangborn – Director of Administration
573-735-4585 extension 226
Daily Hours- 12 Noon to 7 p.m. – weather permitting
$3 per visit – dates and times to be determined
Dates and times to be determined. Passes accepted. Regular admission or $10 per family if no pass.
Contact one of the Assistant Pool Managers to arrange. Guest passes are not allowed for pool parties.
CALL FOR SPECIAL EVENTS TO BE HELD THROUGHOUT THE SUMMER!!
PASSES SOLD AT CITY HALL AND THE SWIMMING POOL
You must pay for each admission into the pool unless you have a season pass.
*Family passes are for one household with all swimmers living in the same dwelling.
General Admission (6 and Under must have an adult with them)
- 18 and up – $4.00
- 9 to 17 – $3.00
- 5 to 8 – $2.00
- 4 and Under – $1.00
- 1 Swimmer – $60.00
- 2 Swimmers – $80.00
- 3-5 Swimmers – $100.00
- 6-8 Swimmers – $120.00
- 9-12 Swimmers – $200.00
Out of town guests accompanying season pass holders will be admitted at half price of the daily rate.
Items Not allowed in the Swimming Pool
- Rafts, Tires, Lifejackets, Balls, Etc.
- Lounges, Chairs, Etc.
- Glass Containers
- Snorkels, Fins, Etc.
- Inappropriate Swimwear – No cut-offs/denim material
- Babies must wear swim diapers.
- Children under 6 years of age must be accompanied by a parent, adult or teen at least 15 years of age – NO EXCEPTIONS – ALL MUST PAY TO ENTER
- Baby Sitters/Daycare Providers are responsible to watch the children they bring. There must be at least one adult per four children 6 years of age & under. Pool personnel ARE NOT baby sitters.